Your report is boring and no one wants to read it!
Internal auditors spend weeks performing an audit, but in the end, others only see the audit report. It is time to rethink the format you have been using.
Are you including meaningful content, visuals, and an overall theme? The last thing we want to hear is that the report was boring. In this presentation, we will tear apart common report templates and make these better!
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Structure a Better Report
- Structure a report people want to read
- Decide how much detail to share in the report
- Grab and hold management’s attention using visuals and summaries
- Order findings for maximum impact
- Include a report conclusion that focuses on an overall theme
- Write Better Issues
- Write convincing issue statements that highlight risks to the organization
- Incorporate root cause analysis to deepen audit’s value as a partner
- Include language to diffuse tension
- Demonstrate Best Practices
- Consider modernizing your results communication
- Challenge the need for a formal report
Participants will earn 2.5 CPE credit
Field of Study: Auditing
Prerequisites: Basic knowledge of internal audit report writing.
Who Should Attend: This session is designed for all internal auditors.
Advanced Preparation: None
Program Level: Basic
Delivery Method: ARC virtual on-demand training film
Für Sie sind Paketpreise, z.B. 10 on-demand Trainingsfilme interessant? oder Sie wünschen sich einen Teampreis Viewer? Dann schreiben Sie uns an Info@ARC-Institute.com Wir unterstützen Sie individuell.